HOW TO PREPARE
Dress the courgette slices with 2 spoons of oil, salt and raspberry vinegar. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Cut the rolls in half, heat them, and then spread the pesto over them. Complete with the courgette slices dressed with chopped herbs and the slices of Parma Ham.
Garnish with basil and a slice of Parma Ham rolled into a rose shape and serve.
- 4 burger rolls
- 200 g Parma Ham slices
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g basil leaves, blanched
- 80 g water
- 30 g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 120 g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 1 spoon raspberry vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- mixed herbs: garlic leaves, sea fennel, wild rocket, hot oregano, Roman field balm, basil, wood sorrel, salad burnet
- 4 slices Parma Ham